Sunday, April 25, 2010

Product of the Week - Ardyss Nocol


Ardyss Nocol is my product of the week this week because it has helped me with my horrendous PMS symptoms I used to have.  It was once so bad, I couldn't get of bed.  Once a month I would turn into the woman nobody wanted to be around.  Not anymore thanks to Ardyss Nocol.

I had it so bad, my OB/GYN told me to take Ibuprofen everyday during Aunt Flow's visits.  I couldn't do that because I am allergic to Ibuprofen.  I then found Pamprin Multi-Symptom and I loved it.  It worked wonders for me.  Temporarily.  Problem with that was that my body got used to Pamprin Multi-Symtpom and it no longer had any affect on me.  That's because Pamprin only provides TEMPORARY relief.  So I suffered a little more until I found Ardyss Nocol.  All I can say is that my PMS symptoms have decreased and I notice it getting better and better each month.  I still have some Pamprin Multi-Symptom, but I only use the Ardyss Nocol now.  Ardyss Nocol has been a life saver for would be victims of my visits from Aunt Flow.  

Ardyss Nocol provides permanent relief of Aunt Flow's visits.

Ardyss Nocol is a natural alternative made of selected herbs and contains phytoestrogens and isoflavones, similar substances to estrogen that helps to diminish PMS and menopausal and physical symptoms.  

The benefits of Ardyss Nocol:
  • Reduces PMS and menopause symptoms.*
  • Helps achieve hormonal balance.*
  • Contains phytoestrogens and isoflavons, chemical compounds that act like natural estrogens.*
  • May reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease.*
  • Helps reduce cholesterol levels.*
  • Helps in conditions like osteoporosis.*
  • Enhances libido.*
  • May reduce anxiety and help with weight loss.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consumption of this product is the responsibility of anybody who recommends or uses it.

The ingredients in Ardyss Nocol are:
  • Dong Quai root extract
  • Wild Yam root extract
  • Red Clover flower tops powder
  • Uva Ursi leaf powder
  • Goldenseal root extract
  • Passion extract, aerial parts
  • Red Raspberry leaf powder
  • Sage Leaf powder
  • White Willow bark extract
  • Ashwagandha root extract
  • Fenugreek seed powder
  • Resveratrol (25%)
  • Ginger root extract
  • Herbal blend (Yellow dock root powder,  mullen leaf powder, milk thistle seed extract, cayenne pepper fruit powder, aloe vera leaf gel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails